For 2019 Hyundai UK have given us a system to help those wishing to purchase a performance Air Filter as made by Pipercross for the I30N.
- Directly replaces the air filter in your airbox
- 30% more airflow over a standard paper air filter
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton
- Easy cleaning, no dirt caught as in V shaped filter grooves
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
Pipercross have adopted multi layered foam technology for their air filters as opposed to cotton or paper.
Because foam has a larger capacity for filtration over cotton or paper.
In road use terms this means that a Pipercross filter will flow stronger for longer. It helps maintain peak performance output of the vehicle over a cotton or paper counterpart.
Cotton / paper filters start restricting efficiency due to being stretched over a V shaped wire frame. This is the opposite of the Pipercross system with its multi layer technology which will continue to perform.
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Pipercross filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters.
The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles.
This design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Why are Pipercross foam filters better than the competition?
25 years of road and track racing experience means they know what it takes to be the best.
Through this experience and engineering only the highest quality is achieved which is passed onto you through more power, torque, fuel economy & throttle response. Why settle for lesser filter brands which only have road experience when you can have quality proven on the track?
Below are just some of the Pipercross sponsored winning teams.
- British Touring Car Championship: Airwaves Racing
- British Drift Championship: Team Falken, Acorn Motorsport
- Irish Drift Championship: Team Falken James Deane and Alan Sinnot
- European Drift Championship: Dmitriy Illyuk - Monster Energy and NC Drifting
- World Rallycross: Liam Doran Monster Energy
- Time Attack: Eurospec, DAR and Bo Nielson
Limited stock only so don't delay !
Upon Ordering an Acknowledgment is Sent - Please check your junk or spam boxes on your email.
If concerned email email@example.com and we will answer any questions.
N Sport Ltd will communicate the known status of delivery to the best of its knowledge, international or otherwise.
However N Sport Ltd cannot assume responsibility for Customs Holds or Import Duties in the country of receipt as these are outside of our control.
Please contact your local customs office to find out more information about Duties or Taxes levied by your country if you are unsure or concerned about potential charges